May 20-21, 2021, all day
The Center for Transportation Equity, Decisions, and Dollars (CTEDD) at the University of Texas at Arlington is proud to announce our 2021 virtual conference. Spread over two days of interactive sessions, this conference will feature the following core modules:
- A panel discussion on Transit Justice in Dallas-Fort Worth and beyond, hosted by Mr. Jeff Davis (chair of the Trinity Metro Board of Directors)
- A workshop on Enhancing Technology Transfer in research projects, hosted by Dr. Eileen Clements of the University of Texas at Arlington
- A panel on Match Funding and Enduring Community Partnerships, hosted by Dr. Chris McCahill o the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- A listening session on The Future Direction of CTEDD, hosted by Dr. Soyoung Ahn of the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- A workshop on Transforming Research into Transportation Policy, hosted by Dr. Melanie Sattler of the University of Texas at Arlington
Modules will be fully interactive, and audience participation is welcomed. The modules will also be recorded and posted to CTEDD’s YouTube channel for future viewing.