CTEDD is looking for an energetic Student, who can help in the Center’s technological and marketing activities.
Specific marketing/communications tasks include:
· Managing CTEDD’s social media presence (Twitter and YouTube)
· Assisting in the production/distribution of CTEDD’s monthly podcast (a new project)
· Assisting in the marketing of active and recently-completed transportation research projects funded by CTEDD and its university partners (tweets, newsletter postings, creative content, etc.)
Specific tech-related tasks include:
· Serving as Web Developer for the CTEDD website – managing content, uploading new files, and keeping track of use/visit data
· Serving as a basic technology advisor for CTEDD staff, and assisting with the purchase and inventory of equipment as needed
· Monitor CTEDD’s digital presence for clarity, security, and ease of access
If you are interested in working with one of the most advanced research center at UT Arlington, please apply for the position here.